Subject: [Leica] Albums
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Jan 16 16:19:59 2005

Hello,

I've used the Mac iPhoto online album feature a few times.  I'm amazed
at the quality of the bound, book-like album that is produced for as
little as $40.  I didn't notice any cropping.  I put together a
photo-journalistic black and white album for my new daughter-in-law and
she was blown away (she's still waiting for the proofs from the pro who
was hired to shoot the wedding).

Rob McClure