Subject: [Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Jan 17 08:08:43 2005

One of the great feats of American statesmanship has been the
disengagement from french geo-political interests. Had it not happened,
the 19th century would of looked different in ways that we can only
fathom.
But as we come into the American century, for the next step to take
place without being unhindered  by historical baggage, the same has to
take place with Great Britain.
It would be a gesture whose import would not be lost to those who also
came in contact with Great Britain in the past.
S. Dimitrov