Subject: [Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Mon Jan 17 08:29:50 2005

OK but this is something USA has lost long time ago.
And I?m quite sure Great Britain has not had much say in Eastern European
matters after the fifties. But to compare them to Hitler?s Germany... maybe
you should take-up those history lessons you missed in elementary school?
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho