Subject: [Leica] Re: Printer Paper
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jan 19 08:07:44 2005

Hi Bill,

I, too, have seen problems I try to wipe HPR _after_ printing.  I don't see
them when I brush it _before_ printing.  I think I started doing this after
reading on DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint that a number of folks do this, so
it's not just my crazy idea!  (Although using my sleeve is probably riskier
than using your fox tail brush.)

Why don't you try it on a sheet and see if it works for you?

Best,
Aaron