Subject: [Leica] In need of batch slide scanner recommendation
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 19 14:28:37 2005

At 04:44 PM 1/19/2005, you wrote:

>Get a price from them for the hole bunch done in 14 days
>take a vacation down there and bring your slides
>Ruben

Ruben -

I can't imagine the logistics of getting 6 million slides to Thailand!!  I
have 500,000 and they fill eleven lateral filing cabinets.  You certainly
couldn't carry them on board and I wouldn't trust them out of my
sight.  Other than that, it's a great idea!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] In need of batch slide scanner recommendation)