Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital R and Epson RD-1
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 20 09:43:14 2005

Some of this can be checking the images, but other times it might well
be checking the exposure historgrams. Either way it's something that
should be done before the event (if possible) so you can just focus on
the person.

Unfortunately I seem to be the master of intermediate expressions when
photographing people as they speak.

Adam