Subject: [Leica] OT: Vancouver/Victoria Lugger Monsoon roll call
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 20 10:31:10 2005

But I've been hearing whining galore from the Pacific Northwest about
how dry it has been all season. Geesh - you make up the rainfall
shortage in about two weeks and you're complaining! <grin> Just
remember that California was getting deluged in early January just as
you are now!

I enjoyed your images a lot, Henning, thank you for posting them.

Adam