Subject: [Leica] digital file to prints
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jan 21 05:10:18 2005

Philippe Orlent wrote:
> I found a very interesting link for those that struggle with how
> it looks on
> the screen, and how it looks on the final print: ICC profiles, workflow,
> etc:
>
> http://www.dryCreekPhoto.com/

What is (at least was) cool about DryCreek is that they
have built quality color profiles for inexpensive photo labs
nationwide (in the US) such as Wal-Mart, Costco, with the
cooperation of local photographers and make those profiles
available for free downloads.

Lately I noticed that they haven't updated those profiles
as the labs change their processes (printer, ink, software, etc.)

- Phong

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] digital file to prints)