Subject: [Leica] Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being had.....
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 07:16:40 2005

Frank,

You may have missed the part of the thread that stated that the two
off-sizes of rf's did not sell very well.

Bill
|+-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------|
||   "Frank Filippone"         |                                         |
||   <red735i@earthlink.net>   |   ? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?"Leica Users Group"|
||   Sent by:                  |   <lug@leica-users.org>                 |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhanc|   ? ? ? ? cc:                           |
||   ock.com@leica-users.org   |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?RE: [Leica]   |
||                             |   Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being    |
||   01/21/2005 10:15 AM       |   had.....                              |
||   Please respond to "Leica  |                                         |
||   Users Group"              |                                         |

They finally make something that customers find neat and sells well, and
then they discontinue it? ?( Unless you pay a gouge fee?)

Buy now, they ( Leica ) won't be around long.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

. When current inventory is gone from
Solms inventory and from dealers' shelves, all MP's will be available only
by a la carte order.

Seth