Subject: [Leica] Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being had.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jan 21 08:35:04 2005

The .72 did sell well, so why do that one in?

Personally if the MP had a proper rewind knob, I would have been interested.
But as a archaic technology rewind camera, I was not interested.  A $1500
uplift ( or whatever they charge) for a proper period 1960's rewind knob is
not something I am going to spend.

Maybe the MP with a proper rewind knob is the new camera for 2005?  They
could call it a MPa.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

You may have missed the part of the thread that stated that the two
off-sizes of rf's did not sell very well.

Replies: Reply from bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com) ([Leica] Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being had.....)
Reply from enitka1 at comcast.net (ernie nitka) ([Leica] Leica MP 0.58x - I think I'm being had.....)