Subject: [Leica] Off-List Contacts
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jan 22 10:50:36 2005

John Collier wrote:
> The info is there. You just need to configure your mail program to
> display the email address from the original sender.

> On 22-Jan-05, at 11:32 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
>
> > I see numerous notes on the LUG which say,  "Contact me off-list".
> > However, in most cases, there is no e-mail address given.  Is there a
> > file of addresses available to LUG members so that this contact can be
> > made?

Jim,

I bet you use use Outlook or Outlook Express (defaultt on Microsoft
Windows systems).  If so, I bet that you configure it to read in the
"preview pane"; the preview pane does not show the sender's address
(the "real" address).  You need to double click on the message to
read it in a separate window; there you should be able to see the
sender's message.

- Phong