Subject: [Leica] Doomed digital
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Sat Jan 22 11:40:04 2005

My Canon G3 is already doomed and I have had it for only two years. It is
passe. D10s are passe, D20s will soon be. I would only get pennies on the
dollar for my G3. Digital photo equipment has about as much resell value as
an old Mac, if a buyer can be found. My M6 retains value. Digital is here to
stay, but for how long, in what form? Maybe some day it will even be as
quaint as platinum printing. Given how quickly technology is marching that
may not be too long from now. Just something to think about.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Doomed digital)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Doomed digital)
Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Doomed digital)