Subject: [Leica] Doomed digital
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sat Jan 22 12:01:03 2005

Why is your G3 doomed?   Is it broken?   Were you happy with the photos it
took when you bought it?  Can it not still take the same quality of photos
today?

-dan c.

At 02:34 PM 22-01-05 -0500, dnygr wrote:
>My Canon G3 is already doomed and I have had it for only two years. It is
passe. D10s are passe, D20s will soon be. I would only get pennies on the
dollar for my G3. Digital photo equipment has about as much resell value as
an old Mac, if a buyer can be found. My M6 retains value. Digital is here
to stay, but for how long, in what form? Maybe some day it will even be as
quaint as platinum printing. Given how quickly technology is marching that
may not be too long from now. Just something to think about.

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Doomed digital)