Subject: [Leica] Another Day, another PESO
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jan 22 14:35:49 2005

I bet the problem is that...

Provia and other Fuji slides scan blue! Recall I said I spent two years or
whatever to get my workflow well? A majority of it was spent fighting the
blue scans. I can compensate using Photoshop but I didn't want to. The best
solution is to get a color management workflow. You can now get a solution
fro around $300-$400, or may be even less.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Another Day, another PESO)