Subject: [Leica] 20D B&W
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 21 21:05:05 2005

But BD ... how much of that noise is seen in a print?

I have some really noisy files but when they are printed out you can't
even find it. I just noticed that recently.

When I edit the files in fullsize on the screen I think "that will look
really bad". But when I print them out, I just don't see it anymore.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 20D B&W)