Subject: [Leica] land rovers ala mode
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sun Jan 23 11:13:45 2005

What f-stop?  Seriously, don't the Plymouth civil authorities ban
on-street parking in a blizzard?  Back when I had a job I would rather
not mention, we had plans for getting the cars off the streets of
Plymouth in case something went terribly wrong you-know where.  Good
luck, Bill, you guys are supposed to be getting the worst of this storm.

        Buzz