Subject: [Leica] The US$68 Paperweight_Kyle did it first
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 18:16:32 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 8:09:17 PM Central Standard Time,
buzz.hausner@verizon.net writes:
I certainly realize that anything is worth exactly what someone is
willing to pay for it.  Nonetheless, for US$68.00 one can buy many fine
paperweights.  I am simply curious, just what makes this one worth US$68
to you, considering all of the other photographic uses for the same
amount of money?

    Buzz Hausner

They are seeking to emulate the Great Kyle Cassidy, who snagged a similar
collectible several years ago.  It was dubbed the Hindenberg-Leica, I
believe,
and probably still is among his other collection of Leicas.  He had planned
make it work, but now I think He is trying to get Digital innards for it.

Kyle? we need an update!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish