Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 4
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 24 01:03:42 2005

Thanks Craig. As I was working through the images, Helen and I both
remarked how consistent you have been since year one, and what a good
eye you have for the "opportunity". A great year for you on FOM2 , and
I hope this year will be even better. Thanks to you for keeping up such
a fine commitment and series of images.

Cheers