Subject: [Leica] Re: ITS DONE!!!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 24 01:35:35 2005

Hi Alastair,

Having been in for the first 4 years, I obviously want to participate in
Year 5 as well. Since most of my shooting is now done with the 20D, can
you confirm that an image is still acceptable as long as it is shot with
either a Leica lens on a non-Leica body? I recall we had this issue a
couple of years ago when the Voigtlander/Cosina cameras and lenses
became widespread, and back then I believe we ended up by saying that so
long as either the body or the lens was Leica it was OK.

Thanks for all your work to get this project started and to maintain the
momentum.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands