Subject: [Leica] fine grain hig speed ?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 24 02:12:33 2005

Hi Ruben,

In my opinion, for 400 and even 800, nothing beats Tri-X developed in
XTOL for overall tonality and grain. You will have more grain than with
the slow films no matter what, but it will certainly not be
objectionable. If you look at my PAWs from 2003 and first half of 2004,
you will find lots of Tri-X images.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman