Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc
From: ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter)
Date: Mon Jan 24 08:12:40 2005

Hi,

I have a 1946 IIIc and use it in combination with VC lenses and the VC
minifinder.
Also have a Jupiter 12, and a collapsible Summicron, which are great compact
lenses
for the IIIc. The camera feels good (quiet and steady at slow speeds) and is
not
too difficult to maintain by yourself, see for instance

http://www.mediajoy.com/en/lrc/index.html

Mechanically the IIIc and f are very similar.

Regards,

Roland.

--- Duchan Caudill <duchancaudill@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> newbie here, intending to purchase a Leica body soon, have an eye on the
> IIIc - who among you
> uses or has used this model?
>
> Greetings,
> Duchan