Subject: [Leica] OT: Paypal scam
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 24 11:29:16 2005

It's spam or a phishing mail. Ignore and trash it. DO NOT REPLY otherwise
you'll get 20 new spams as you confirmed the existence of your mailadress.
Paypal never asks you to go to your account and type your password. Paypal
sends invoices or payment confirms, nothing else.

I use a separate mailadress and mailbox for paypal only. So I know
immediately if a paypal mail is a fake. Beside this, my mailclient (eudpora
pro paid, latest) alarms me if the visible and the embedded url are not
identical (spoof and phishing protection).

Didier