Subject: [Leica] Week 4 PAW
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 24 13:00:32 2005

Absolutely Alt2, Alastair.  Pokey fence...pokey stalks of weeds(?)...pokey
columns...pokey chimney.  Makes it look spooky...like an abandoned haunted
house that would simultaneously draw you in and make you afraid for your
life.  Don't know if it's the effect you wanted, but it's cool!

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Week 4 PAW)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] daly PAW 4)