Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW2005 #4...and a follow-up to my flatbed scanner purchase.
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 24 12:56:43 2005

I know what you mean...I wasn't entirely happy with the shot, partly for
the reason you point out and partly because the figure covers up much of
the light, which is what originally attracted me.  I like that the straight
photo shows the light, but it's a little static for my current tastes.  I
cropped it a little unevenly to try to create some tension, but it still
wasn't quite there for me.  I really needed a priest in an elaborate
costume coming out of the door at the end, or one of Kyle's models, or some
inflatable ducks, but alas...

Still, I try and try again...the beauty of doing a PAW!

Thanks for your comments,
Aaron

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW2005 #4...and a follow-up to my flatbed scanner purchase.)