Subject: [Leica] OT: Playpal scam
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jan 24 17:16:25 2005

Damn, Mark, you, too, have an lost uncle in Nigeria?! I figured I was
the only one. :-)

I got a great one the other day - supposedly from a woman planning a
wedding in Vt. She wanted me to come to take snap shots for six hours,
and then she and her honey would order 160 prints, and they were going
to take the photos to the society magazine in the town, which would
publicize the photos. Well, she said she and her fianc? were about to
leave on a pre-wedding trip to Israel, so if I'd just send my bank
information, they'd  deposit my fee.

You can't make this stuff up! Oh, wait - someone's making it up, aren't
they? :-)