Subject: [Leica] Re: ITS DONE!!! and Exhibit plans: off to Berlin
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Jan 24 17:47:00 2005

Alastair, many on the LUG, me included, know Jay and Rose Deutsch, owners of
the Leica Gallery in New York City, and Roger Horn, President of Leica USA
in New Jersey. They and I would be glad to contact both to introduce you.

If I know sufficiently in advance, I would be very glad to meet you in New
York, about 180 miles south of me for visits to Leica Camera, about 35
minutes from Manhattan, and to the Leica Gallery.

And I'd be very glad indeed to put you in contact with Stefan Daniel,
product manager of Leica at Solms who in turn could introduce you to the
appropriate people there.

Seth