Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 24 20:01:45 2005

I'm afraid that I'll have to admit that 50% of my attraction to Leica
M's is quality, and the other 50% is pure nostalgia. A Bentley is a
pain in the ass to drive around compared to a Mazda 6, but sometimes
it just feels better (if you're willing to pay for that comfort).

My Rolex keeps crappier time than a Timex, and my Mont Blanc is harder
to write with than a gel ink Pilot.

But I think Jack Daniels tastes better than Scotch (I don't care how
many malts), so I'm not 100% consistent.

Jeffery

Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)
Message from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)