Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Tue Jan 25 08:06:50 2005

Hello Clive:

I agree with some of your thoughts and disagree with others. But this remark
especially caught my eye:

> In 1967, Leica was building a product that was almost at the end of
> its development life cycle. Very little new in the world of
> rangefinder 35mm came after that time. The cost was astronomical, even
> then. For me, it would have represented 3 used cars, or almost a
> year's rent.

3 used cars or almost a year's rent in 1967? for $400.?
Where were you living?
Seth

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x)