Subject: [Leica] Re: Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Jan 25 00:14:15 2005

I have always considered my Leica lenses to be amongst the cheapest to
own and have always argued that the real cost of ownership is lower
than other makes because of minimal depreciation. I was right until a
couple of years ago on the depreciation. I am still using them long
after the retail cost is forgotten. Having gone digital the Epson RD1
has been a boon - far more fun than I expected. I will probably buy a
digital M at whatever price!
Frank