Subject: [Leica] gonna go crazzie, film for the trip
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Jan 25 04:25:03 2005

Christopher Williams wrote:
> Tried for weeks to decide on what cameras to bring on our Ireland trip in
> Feb. Should it be digi? Should it be film?
>
> Call me crazy, but I'm gonna do it on 2 M6's, 3 lenses, and lots of FILM!
> Maybe the Bronica RF thrown in too. I've had so much fun in my "new" wet
> darkroom, I started missing film.

Hey Chris,

How do you like the Bronica RF ?
How is shooting horizontals with it ?
I have been very curious about this camera.
Too bad it had such a short production run.

Then you wrote:
> Since da steelers ain't going, philly better pull it off!

You wish.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: gonna go crazzie, film for the trip)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] gonna go crazzie, film for the trip)