Subject: [Leica] Re: gonna go crazzie, film for the trip
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Jan 25 15:53:51 2005

Since the "Texas" Fuji Leica is no longer made, the Bronica is a good
alternative. It's actually the only camera Bronica still makes. There are 3
lenses - 40mm, 65mm, and 100mm(the early cameras could use the rare 135mm
lens). You have full manual options, Program mode, Aperture/Shutter
Priority. TTL flash with the Bronica flash.

I now have 2 Bronica RF645's, my first one is well beat but works great.
There is black paint on the bottom, so you can get that "brassy" look after
awhile. :)

Chris

I hate TO, but I hate the Pats even more!