Subject: [Leica] A Year's Rent Vs. an M4
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 08:42:50 2005

In 1968 I was living in Worcester, Massachusetts, where three roomates split
a monthly rent of US$65.00.  On an annual basis, this was far less than the
cost of an M4 body for each of us.  Granted, it was three bedrooms at the
top of a New England triple decker and lacked central heat, but...

I don't know about used cars, though, in the laste Sixties I was simply
strugling to keep my VW Beetle alive with the help of the classic
do-it-yourself guide, the VW Manual for the Complete Idiot."

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] A Year's Rent Vs. an M4)