Subject: [Leica] PAW Saganich
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Tue Jan 25 09:50:14 2005

Hello,

Finally managed to develop some film and scan.
Week three was a chilly lunchtime walk to the East river.  The high contrast
is due to expired developer.

Week four is a sequence I shot during an early diner at Baccus, our corner
French Restaurant. The Alt is a typical Sunday morning scene with the added
excitement about all the snow that fell.

http://www.saganich.com/PAW_2005/paw2005003.htm

http://www.saganich.com/PAW_2005/paw2005003.htm

thanks and comments welcome

Chris Saganich

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: PAW Saganich)