Subject: [Leica] PAW 4, Childhood
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 26 05:50:44 2005

PAWS:

I hope it's o.k. to include photos that I'm working on this week but didn't
shoot this week!  These are old Kodachromes I'm scanning.  The first two
are made with the R6.2, but I have no idea which lenses.  The third one is
over 30 years old and was made with my old Minolta SRT 101.  (It was before
I knew about shooting from the shadow side, Ted!)  They are all photos of
childhood this time.

My photos of children are included in a new Amphoto book "The Art of
Photographing Children: Techniques for Making Better Color, Black and
White, Handcolored, and Digital Pictures" by Cheryl Machat Dorskind.  She
included four pages of my black and white photos of children from all over
the world.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com