Subject: [Leica] PAW 4, Childhood with URL
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 26 07:15:24 2005

At 10:05 AM 1/26/2005, you wrote:
>Rub it in, Tina!

Well, on Monday morning when I got to the Y at 5 AM it was 13
degrees.  This morning at 5 it was 43 degrees.  Now they are saying it's
going to be in the teens again by the week-end!  It's a wonder we aren't
all sick!

Of course, when the weather got down to the teens, all of the news channels
went crazy with weather alerts and the SAT exams were canceled because of
cold weather!  We're just not used to that down here.

>(says Ken, sitting in Connecticut, watching the snow come down, yet once
>more, thinking of his youth in North Carolina, when a heavy frost
>counted as something....)

I did spend two years as a hostage in Chicago ;-)  I've had enough snow.

>:-)
>
>Enjoy!!!!

Thanks!  I'll be thinking of you.

Tina

>Ken Frazier
>Weston, CT  USA
>
>P.S.  Tina, regarding children (and grandchildren) and photos...what
>would we all do without our wonderful ready-to-hand photo models?

That's not the reason I had them, but they have come in handy!!

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PAW 4, Childhood with URL)