Subject: [Leica] PAW 4, Childhood with URL
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 26 07:02:32 2005

> No, I don't have that excuse.  It's going to be a beautiful day in the
> high
> 60's!
>
> Tina

Rub it in, Tina!

(says Ken, sitting in Connecticut, watching the snow come down, yet once
more, thinking of his youth in North Carolina, when a heavy frost
counted as something....)

:-)

Enjoy!!!!

Ken Frazier
Weston, CT  USA

P.S.  Tina, regarding children (and grandchildren) and photos...what
would we all do without our wonderful ready-to-hand photo models?