Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Wed Jan 26 13:42:48 2005

> LUG:
>
> OK - All you guys that are using Vuescan - I checked it the demo and it
> does seem to have changed considerably since I tried it several years ago.
> I'm interested in using it when I can't use Digital ICE with the Nikon
> LS4000 scanner software.  I've heard that Vuescan does a pretty good job
> with its infrared spot and scratch remover.
>
> I've printed out all of the manual, but before I start experimenting has
> anybody got any tips or suggestions to make this easier?
>
> TIA
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP
> www.tinamanley.com
Maybe ,what i found helpfull is to make raw scans and then later use the
scan from disk option and experiment with adjustments cleaning etc.
Also automate as much as possible with the batch scan features.With the
holder you own the whole nasty business could be done unattended.
Found the online manual which is organised along the tabs of the program
easy to use.Also new is the guide me feature at the bottom of each tab.,
best regards
simon jessurun
amsterdam
the netherlands

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Vuescan)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Vuescan)