Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 26 13:53:47 2005

> Maybe ,what i found helpfull is to make raw scans and then later use
the
> scan from disk option and experiment with adjustments cleaning etc.

I agree, Tina.  I use Vuescan for negs I can't scan with NikonScan.  I
haven't found the documentation to be easy to use...and that may just be
me!

So, what I've done is what Simon suggested...experiment until I got the
results I wanted.

I haven't used it in my last few rounds of scanning, but I'm going to
rescan some Ilford negs and see if I can get some better prints.  If I
come across something I've forgotten, I'll get back to you.

Ken Frazier
Weston, CT USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] VueScan)