Subject: [Leica] Singapore LUG
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Wed Jan 26 14:09:03 2005

Friends

My good friend Yan Zhan brought to my attention that my previous post
might not have been clear enough about the composition of the SLUG.

To rephrase it in another manner, you are invited to be part of the
jolly bunch if you are using at least one of the following  combo:

1. Film based camera or lens as long as one part is Leica (e.g.
Voitglander body + Leica 50 summicron, Leica M6 + 50 Nokton)
2. Any digital camera + Leica film based lens (e.g. M lens, SM lens, R lens)

At this moment, in order to preserve some degree of Leicaphilic
nostalgia, the users of pure digital gear (e.g. Leica Digilux) will
have to wait a while.

Hope this helps to clarify. I look forward to receiving your responses.

Leically

Dan Khong