Subject: [Leica] Re:gonna go crazzie, film now you have to reduce the price you pa...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 18:48:30 2005

In a message dated 1/26/2005 6:39:12 AM Central Standard Time,
dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
Gene, unless you are stuck on 400UC you need to price Fuji's
professional films.

Don

No not stuck on it, but I have had really bad luck with Fuji films in the
past.  I used a fair amount of Fuji on the trip last month and it performed
pretty good considering my past luck.  Not sure I like the color pallet
though, I
guess I am to used to Kodak.  Although maybe it is the processing I had done
when in Germany,  I am scanning my film now and the Fuji looks much better
in
the scans than the prints I got back over there.  I hope to have enough to
start
showing in the next day or so.

Gene