Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Thu Jan 27 09:38:39 2005

I highly recommend www.newegg.com. Everything I have purchased from them is
shipped right away and I think 3 days is the maximum time (with standard
shipping) it took to get to me.

My local Best Buy is just a salesperson hassle.

I notice the recommended router comes with one ethernet cable so if
everything
else is wireless that should cover your cable needs.

Dennis

Message from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] Wireless Network?)