Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 26 14:00:18 2005

LUG:

I've got lots of questions today, but they all relate to Leica someway
;-)   Besides, there are so many experts on the LUG that somebody always
has an answer.

My husband wants to establish a wireless network in our house so he and my
daughter don't have to use my desk computer every time they wants to send
e-mail or use Google.  I have a cable modem that is very fast and I use it
every day, all day, to FTP my Leica photos all over the world.  I don't
want to do anything that would interfere with my fast connection and FTP
service.  I know nothing about wireless networks.  Is it possible to have a
wireless connection that is as fast as my cable modem?  What do I need for
that?  I don't even know what to look up on Google to find such a
thing.  Help?!

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP