Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Thu Jan 27 14:53:29 2005

              Simon

              A product is considered "consumed" by the
manufacturer/retailer when it is sold - we the buyers
              are consumers.

              In today's "logistics" world - a product is considered sold
when it departs the manufacturer's QC
              bench - so the speed of consumerism is now accelerated.

              In cyber world - this type of consumerism may one day commence
from the click of your mouse!

              Diabolical? Perhaps not - let us watch the scene

              Regards / Joseph Low