Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 27 17:10:12 2005

At 03:21 AM 1/27/2005, you wrote:

>Tina,
>
>Go in to "color" (one of the tabs) and look at the histogram. Move the
>sliders for the highlights and the shadows so that they are right at the
>end tips of the histogram.

I'd love to, but I can't get the $#$%^@&* sliders to move!!  Is there a
secret key to press as you move them?  I've read the whole manual and it
never mentions histograms.  I can always adjust this in photoshop after I
scan, but I'd love to try doing it before the scan like I can with the
Nikon software.

By the way, the dust removal seems to work fine with Kodachrome.  I'd just
love to combine that with my Nikon software that is so easy to understand!!!

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com