Subject: [Leica] A Proud owner of an Epson R-D1 camera w/ 3 Leica lenses.
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 19:26:52 2005

In a message dated 1/27/2005 1:33:24 AM Central Standard Time,
driggett@mac.com writes:
I am so jazzed with this camera and lenses. I just shoot a living room
picture by 1 60 watt bulb at 1600 iso and I was extremely impressed by
the noise

Chris,

Good to see you are enjoying the new camera and lenses.  this is what it is
all about.  The RD-1 seems to be working very nice.  I looked at one in
Cologne
Germany last month and thought it was made very well.  The wife dragged me
out of the store before I could think about getting it though.  ;-)  Can't
wait
to see your next photos with this camera.

Gene

Replies: Reply from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 first full day impressions.)