Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 first full day impressions.
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Sat Jan 29 08:53:25 2005

B.D.,.
I wish I could get closer but then I would get in the way and I would
have been asked to leave.;-)

When I bought my Epson I asked the salesman about the sales of M7 and
MP vs R-D1 and he said that in the couple of months that he had the
R-D1 he has sold 6 of them where as he has not sold that many M7 or MP
for a year! Maybe Leica should get off their butts and come out with a
digital rangefinder quick!
Cheers,
Chris

Replies: Reply from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] What is the best non ttl flash to use?)