Subject: [Leica] amazing...
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 30 09:53:20 2005

I have bought a EOS 1Ds Mk2. Once you have managed to get into the mode
you want with double button pushes or holding down or......
inconsistent user interface the position of the rear dial and index
finger dial is excellent. It is just doing anything else or changing
anything is a massive pain. It does look neat and uncluttered though,
if one prefers looks to speed of use. The results are super, but I hate
the user interface as much as the 10D, which is different BTW, very
naff since once one has laboured to assimilate the obtuse user
interface it has you would have at least thought the learning would be
useful on another Canon - but no.
I am embarrassed to say on this list that the best thing about the
Canon is the image quality.
Frank