Subject: [Leica] New: Leicaflex SL and Leica R lens page
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Jan 30 18:47:47 2005

While in Minnesota, I came across a man who was selling his ex-wife's
Leicaflex SL kit out of the divorce. I asked multiple times to make
sure this was kosher, but apparently he gained possession although he
didn't particularly want them. In any case, I picked up a Leicaflex
SL kit for about half of what it was worth on the open market (even
given ebay-driven depreciation).  I've updated my classic camera site
with information on the two:

        http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Leicaflex.html
        http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Lens-R.html

Suggestions and fixes are more than welcome.

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/

--

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] New: Leicaflex SL and Leica R lens page)