Subject: [Leica] New: Leicaflex SL and Leica R lens page
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 30 19:35:03 2005

Karen and Feli,
Let me clarify the situation.  The first generation 35 Summicron will
mount on an SL, provided the lens is focused in the near range. However,
there is a light baffle that prevents focusing to infinity.  I was
making the assumption that the second generation Summicron R would not
work as well.  For this premise I do not have any first hand experience.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com