Subject: [Leica] amazing...
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sun Jan 30 21:59:33 2005

On Jan 30, 2005, at 9:01 PM, Michael Eric Berube wrote:

> Enjoy the camera feli! Yes, it takes a bit of getting used to, but
> it's still
> photography in the end.

Exactly!
;-)

I'll probably borrow it every once and a while from work. The vast
majority,
if not all of my work, is b/w. For that  Tri-X and the M is hard to
beat. ;-)

Besides, I'm curious to see what Nikon puts out as a D100 replacement.
Although frankly, I simply don't have a need for a digital at the
moment...

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com